Leading recruitment software provider, iCIMS, introduces updates to improve customers’ sourcing and candidate communication strategies
MATAWAN, N.J. [January 27, 2017] – iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition solutions, announces an updated version of its candidate relationship management (CRM) software, Connect. When used in conjunction with the robust applicant tracking system, iCIMS Recruit, iCIMS Connect makes it easier to fill talent pools with prospective candidates using intuitive email marketing features, recruiting event functionality, a job recommendation engine, and more.
Hiring professionals responsible for coordinating recruitment events will benefit from a series of enhancements including the ability to advertise events, allow candidates to pre-register, automate messages to attendees, and report on event success. “We made this investment in our software based on the needs of our market and the changing landscape of candidate sourcing,” said Susan Vitale, iCIMS chief marketing officer. “Our aim is to help users accelerate the process of hiring the right candidates for the right jobs through new, intuitive event management features and provide better job matching tools for candidates. Additionally, since Connect is a part of the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Suite, customers enjoy one integrated workflow so there is no need to switch back and forth between systems. This greatly improves the process for recruiters who now have one seamless flow -- from passive candidate to applicant to new hire.”
Tronc, a newspaper print and online media publishing company, is among the customers who are taking advantage of Connect’s benefits. “Having a high volume of candidates apply to your jobs is great, but the number of qualified candidates is what really matters. iCIMS Connect allows us to define and build our talent pipeline through targeted email campaigns to reach those qualified candidates. Connect offers increased visibility into a candidate’s engagement level with our company. This way recruiters can easily identify the most interested candidates faster and make valuable hires. It’s easier for the job seeker and easier for the recruiter,” said Sean Rehder, director of talent acquisition operations at Tronc.
Some key enhancements include:
- Event Management: This popular feature enables recruitment marketers to advertise on-site, online or campus recruiting events, allows candidates to pre-register, automates messages to attendees, and provides valuable insight into event success through robust reporting.
- Candidate Kiosk Enhancements: The Connect Candidate Kiosk allows candidates to pre-register for events and check in at the kiosk. This simplifies and speeds up the registration process, allowing more candidates to provide their information while enabling recruiters to spend more time interacting with candidates.
- Recruiter Review: Working in conjunction with the Connect Candidate Kiosk, the Recruiter Review feature will enable event recruiters to use their mobile device to immediately search for, tag, and rate a candidate based on their face-to-face interaction.
- Job Recommendations: Candidates can receive specific job recommendations based on their interests through automated email campaigns. This reduces drop-off rates and results in higher applicant conversion for employers.
- Candidate Activity Level: Candidates who interact most frequently with an organization’s Career Portal will be automatically highlighted with an icon within their talent pool, indicating that they are likely interested in pursuing an immediate career opportunity.
To learn more about iCIMS Connect please visit https://www.icims.com/talent-acquisition-software/candidate-relationship-management-software.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.