Customer Success Stories
How a Fortune 500 Retailer Spent Less and Doubled its Applicants
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES:
iCIMS CLIENT SINCE:
Recruit & Connect
Background Screening, Behavioral Assessments, Referrals & Job Posting
Fortune 500 Company
- 50% decrease in advertising spend
- 100% increase in applicant volume
- Time-to-fill one week less than SHRM national average of 36 days
With 8,000 employees at 108 business units across nine states, Asbury Automotive, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S.
To support its thriving business, often involved in strategic acquisitions, Asbury needed to streamline its hiring process and eliminate costly recruitment advertising expenses, by implementing a centralized talent acquisition platform.
In 2013, Asbury selected the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform to streamline its entire recruitment process. By integrating all its talent acquisition solutions — including behavioral assessments, background screening, employee referrals and job posting software — into iCIMS, Asbury created one unified recruiting system of record. Asbury also automatically transfers its candidate data into its employee system of record through a seamless integration between iCIMS and Asbury’s human capital management (HCM) platform.
Asbury also implemented Connect, iCIMS’ candidate relationship management solution, to build a talent pool of passive candidates, who are kept engaged with frequent, personalized communications. This helped reduced its candidate drop-off rate during the application process by providing an alternative for applicants who are not ready to apply for a job right away.
With iCIMS, Asbury has seen a significant return on investment by:
- Enhancing the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter experience
- Digitizing the employment application and process
- Providing applicants with a mobile experience, which doubled applicant volume
- Improving recruiters’ productivity
- Finding candidates more easily
- Shrinking time-to-fill for its field and corporate roles
- Ensuring data governance, privacy and compliance
50% DECREASE IN ADVERTISING SPEND
100% INCREASE IN APPLICANT VOLUME TIME-TO-FILL
ONE WEEK LESS THAN NATIONAL AVERAGE SHRM NATIONAL AVERAGE: 36 DAYS