Customer Success Stories
$20B Financial Company Overhauls Recruitment, Institutionalizes Data Governance and Compliance
Banking & Finance
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES:
- 2018 Sitecore Experience Award for Best Use of Personalization
- 2017 IOLTA Program Outstanding Leadership Award
iCIMS CLIENT SINCE:
Recruit, Connect, Preboard & TextRecruit
Ultimate Software UltiPro® (HRIS)
Fulton Financial Corporation, a $20B, highly regarded financial holding company, with 3,700 employees provides a wide range of financial products and services throughout 250 locations across the Mid-Atlantic. With the unemployment rate low and declining, it is crucial for Fulton to efficiently search and hire top talent in the highly competitive and regulated industry.
Fulton’s challenge was that its team was bogged down by manual processes and excessive paperwork, insufficient reporting and the inability to easily transfer key candidate information from its applicant tracking system (ATS) to Ultimate Software (HRIS) system. So, in 2016, Fulton’s talent acquisition team selected iCIMS as its recruitment system-of-record to support its overhaul of recruitment, increase data integrity, improve productivity, and reduce manual and administrative tasks, which they accomplished by:
- Improving real-time analytics and reporting:
Fulton configured the iCIMS platform to access key reports, specifically open positions, source of hire and employee referrals, to improve recruiting and share with leadership as needed. Fulton’s director of talent acquisition, Lisa Johanning, explained “iCIMS created a more efficient way to collect and report out on talent acquisition activities. As a federal contractor, this allows us to easily pull applicant tracking for our Affirmative Action plans.”
- Institutionalizing data governance and compliance: Fulton configured iCIMS to best fit its unique compliance and data security needs, including data-security scrutiny and risk-tolerance assessments, a mission-critical requirement in the highly regulated industry.
- Increasing productivity with a seamless integration between talent acquisition and HR systems: Using a prebuilt integration between iCIMS and Fulton’s employee-system-of-record, Ultimate Software, (readily available in both respective marketplaces) Fulton automatically transfers candidate and new hire information back and forth, eliminating manual data entry.
- Enhancing the new hire onboarding experience: By automating its entire new hire experience using iCIMS Onboard, Fulton focused on the new hire experience instead of paperwork completion — cutting 43 pieces of paperwork to zero — resulting in stellar survey results from its new hires.
AUTOMATED ENTIRE NEW HIRE EXPERIENCE
Reduced 43 PIECES OF PAPERWORK DOWN TO ZERO
IMPROVED COMPLIANCE AND DATA GOVERNANCE
“Overall [with iCIMS], user experience for both the candidate and the employer has tremendously improved from what we had in the past. The reporting capabilities help us control and monitor what we are doing, which is vitalin the highly regulated financial industry”