HOLMDEL, N.J. [February 12, 2019] – iCIMS, the leading provider of best-in-class , surpassed $200 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2018. This is the sixth straight year that iCIMS has delivered double-digit growth. iCIMS grew enterprise customer annual recurring revenue by more than 50 percent year-over-year, with multinational clients including Samsonite, Spirit Airlines and Penske. In 2018, , the market-leading investment firm in technology-enabled businesses, completed a significant investment in iCIMS to accelerate the company’s growth and innovation.
“Our growth reflects employers’ shift from relying on recruiting modules in their HR systems to dedicated talent acquisition solutions to support their hiring,” said Colin Day, iCIMS founder and chief executive officer. “We’re even more excited about 2019 and beyond. To help our customers find the best candidates and improve how they spend their advertising dollars, we are introducing recruitment marketing and programmatic advertising solutions. We will also be making it easier for candidates to manage all of their iCIMS job applications and regain control of their personal data.”
iCIMS’ roadmap for 2019 includes:
- Introducing new products and upgrades to improve candidates’ experience by:
o Applying machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence so job seekers can more easily find opportunities on iCIMS career sites;
o Improving the visibility of clients’ posted job positions with Google for Jobs, delivering a better candidate experience; and
o Launching a recruitment marketing solution for employers to engage talent more effectively and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their advertising spend.
- Expanding strategic partnerships with HCM/talent management/payroll providers for customers to integrate iCIMS’ recruiting solution seamlessly into their employee management system.
- Adding more partners and products to the industry’s leading recruitment marketplace so customers can access and use third-party recruiting technology solutions in one, unified platform.
- Introducing Prime Connector for candidate assessments to improve time-to-hire. Clients integrate their candidate assessment solution in hours (not weeks) to deliver a seamless user experience, without the need for internal IT support.
iCIMS’ 2018 milestones include:
- Continued investment in European and North American data centers and infrastructure; applied language packs for candidates and recruiters to interact in any native language; and enabled employers to adhere to new country and regional compliance requirements including GDPR.
, enabling employers to use text message, live chat and artificial intelligence to engage and hire better talent faster.
to improve compliance and reduce the risk of losing candidates in the final stages of the hiring process by streamlining the entire offer process for both employers and job candidates.
- Established strategic partnerships for customers to integrate iCIMS solutions with their leading payroll and HRIS systems, with just a few clicks.
- Introduced the next generation of system integrators –
– for employers to easily activate third-party talent solutions within the iCIMS platform, such as background screening, without technical support.
- Launched Premium Success to provide consultative service and 24/7/365 support to help customers improve their recruiting operation and drive even better outcomes for their organization.
- Ranked No. 1 among all North American companies for delivering an outstanding experience to candidates (‘CandE Awards’), by the Talent Board.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.