Best Practices for Recruitment Success in 2016
Incorporate these best practices for recruitment success in 2016 to ensure you are hiring the very best talent!
- Make Providing a Great Candidate Experience a Priority
o Create a personalized experience and simplify the application process to a maximum of 20 minutes. Also allow candidates to apply through their social media profiles.
- Develop a Personal Relationship with Your Hiring Managers
o Involve hiring managers in the selection process and receive regular feedback to determine what improvements can be made.
- Automate Your Recruiting Process
o Consider how you can streamline processes and save time in your day.
- Realize That You Need a Mobile Recruiting Strategy
o Ensure that your company websites are mobile-optimized to increase brand appeal, support effectiveness of recruitment marketing investments, and improve search rankings and candidate experience.
- Develop and Communicate Your Employment Brand
o Adopt marketing techniques to attract top talent and create a consistent branding experience from your website to your career portal.
- Invite Passive Candidates to Join Talent Pools
o Talent pools allow companies to group passive candidates by interest, and target these audiences with recruitment campaigns.
- Use Communication and Scheduling Tools
o Automate the process and cut hours down to minutes using one system that can handle all of your communication and scheduling needs.
- Make Critical Recruiting and Hiring Decisions by Tracking Metrics
o Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve your productivity and bottom line.