1. PERMITTED USE OF THE APPLICATION
The Application is only available to users who have a registered username and password and are employees, contractors, and other individuals who are authorized by subscriber to use the Application on behalf of subscriber or its affiliates ("Authorized Users"). Authorized Users are permitted to use the Application solely as agreed to in the Agreement, or as otherwise expressly permitted in writing by iCIMS. For further details of the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement please contact the subscriber granting you access to the Application.
2. ACCESS RESTRICTIONS
You shall not access or attempt to access any logos, marketing materials, technical materials, training materials, and other information of iCIMS or third parties including confidential information (collectively, “iCIMS Materials”) other than as authorized, or otherwise circumvent or attempt to circumvent any access restrictions or controls through hacking or other means.
In order to access and use the Application, you must provide your current username and password. You agree to take any and all actions necessary to maintain the privacy of your username and password, including without limitation, safeguarding your username and password in a private and secure place. In the event that you have reason to believe that a third party has access to your account, you should immediately charge your password and notify your security administrator or HR department.
3. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
3. interfere with any other Authorized User's access, use or enjoyment of the Application;
4. use the Application or iCIMS Materials in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law, regulation or rule of any jurisdiction, governmental agency or securities exchange;
5. use the Application to store, distribute or transmit any material without authority or right to do so or in violation of any contractual or fiduciary duty, or that is otherwise unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, disparaging of any person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation;
6. access or use any content, materials or services not intentionally published or otherwise made available by iCIMS;
7. reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise seek to discover the source code form of any portion of the Application software or other technology, except as may be allowed by applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties;
8. introduce any virus or other potentially harmful or malicious software code or device into, or initiate any denial of service attack against, the Application or iCIMS Materials, or use the Application in any manner that might destroy, damage or degrade performance of any data communications facility, network, server, system, component, software or data used to deliver the Application;
9. use, reproduce, download or transmit any Application or iCIMS Materials for the purpose of providing any publishing or hosting services to third parties (whether or not for a fee), or otherwise exploit any Application or iCIMS Materials to iCIMS’ commercial disadvantage, other than with iCIMS’ prior written consent;
10. use iCIMS’ websites or the Application, or email addresses or other contact information, including, but not limited to, those of iCIMS’ employees, affiliates, or other Authorized Users, gathered through the iCIMS websites or the Application, in any way to distribute any advertising, solicitations or other commercial messages;
11. use any network software, device or manual process to monitor, download or copy the Application or iCIMS Materials, to extract information concerning usage or individual Authorized Users or to collect email addresses for any purpose; or
iCIMS reserves the right to changes these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, iCIMS has a registered an agent with the U.S. Copyright Office to receive copyright claims. Notices of claimed copyright infringement in the Application should be directed to: iCIMS, Inc., Attn: Copyright Claims, 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Suite 3-100, Holmdel, NJ 07733.