Create incredible candidate experiences that communicate your brand, mission, and values with recruitment marketing solutions.Learn more
Communicate effectively and efficiently with the candidates that can drive your business forward.Learn more
Select the right candidates to drive your business forward and simplify how you build winning, diverse teams.Learn more
Help your best internal talent connect to better opportunities and see new potential across your entire organization.Learn more
Communicate collectively with large groups of candidates and effectively tackle surges in hiring capacity.Learn more
Access tools that help your team create a more inclusive culture and propel your DEI program forward.Learn more
Rebound and respond to the new normal of retail with hiring systems that are agile enough to help you forge ahead.Learn more
Accelerate the hiring of key talent to deliver point of care and support services that meet and exceed your promise of patient satisfaction.Learn more
Attract and engage candidates with technical competencies, accelerate hiring for much-needed skills, and advance expertise within your valued workforce.Learn more
Simplify how you recruit finance, insurance, and banking candidates with a unified platform built to match top talent with hard-to-fill roles.Learn more
Your business strategy depends on your people strategy. Keep both in lockstep with the iCIMS Talent Cloud.Learn more
Build an engaging, high-converting talent pipeline that moves your business forward.Learn more
Deliver the innovation your talent team needs, along with the global scale and security you demand.Learn more
Deliver tailored technology experiences that delight users and power your talent transformation with the iCIMS Talent Cloud.Learn more
The #1 ATS in market share, our cloud-based recruiting software is built for both commercial and large, global employers.Learn more Talk to sales
Attract the best talent for your business with powerful, on-brand career websites that excite candidates and drive engagement.Learn more Talk to sales
Build talent pipelines, engage candidates with multi-channel marketing campaigns, and use machine learning to automatically surface the right talent for the job.Learn more Talk to sales
Simplify employee onboarding with automated processes that maximize engagement and accelerate productivity.Learn more Talk to sales
Improve employee experience, retention, and reduce internal talent mobility friction with the iCIMS Opportunity Marketplace.Learn more Talk to sales
Modernize, streamline, and accelerate your communication with candidates and employees.Learn more Talk to sales
Transform the talent experience by showcasing your authentic employer brand through employee-generated video testimonials.Learn more Talk to sales
Get robust analytics that help you make sense of your data and illuminate your talent pool.Learn more
Simplify recruiting, dynamically engage talent, and reduce hiring bias with job matching and recruiting chatbot technology.Learn more Talk to sales
Get a complete picture of all your candidates and enable conversations with context through a single, unified, and dynamic profile.Learn more Talk to sales
We believe the future of work isn't something that "happens" to you. It's something you create. We actively create the future of work with our customers every day.Learn more
Thousands strong, our global community of talent professionals includes creatives, innovators, visionaries, and experts.Learn more
The iCIMS Talent Cloud delivers a secure, agile, and compliant platform designed to empower talent teams, job seekers, and partners with advanced data protection and privacy.Learn more
How the American Heart Association's innovative hiring approach creates a healthier world.Learn more
Check out this month's featured partner, Accurate, on the iCIMS Marketplace.Learn more
Streamline your tech stack and take advantage of a better user experience and stronger data governance with ADP and the iCIMS Talent Cloud.Learn more
Increased productivity, smarter data usage, and empowered hiring teams–that’s the power of the partnership between Ceridian Dayforce and the iCIMS Talent Cloud.Learn more
Our award-winning partnership with Microsoft is grounded in a shared desire to transform the workplace and the hiring team experience.Learn more
Our partnership with Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) supports the entire talent lifecycle by bringing frictionless recruiting solutions to UKG Pro Onboarding.Learn more
¿Qué es el índice de rotación de personal y cómo se calcula?
Employee retention | 10 min
¿Cuáles son los problemas de reclutamiento y selección de personal con los que se puede encontrar el candidato?
Candidate experience | 7 min
10 competencias en recursos humanos que todo reclutador debe tener
Global recruiting | 9 min
Expert guidance about recruitment solutions, changes in the industry, and the future of talent.Learn more
Learn how we translate our data into actionable insights for our customers.Learn more
Stay up to date with the latest terminology and verbiage in the HR software ecosystem.Learn more
See what today’s top analysts and researchers say about the iCIMS Talent Cloud platform.Learn more
Join us on Dec. 14 at 2:30 p.m. ET for a live discussion about how employers can build capable, diverse teams heading into 2022.Register now
Job seekers are increasingly picking up their phones to look for jobs. But all that mobile search traffic may just be window shopping. When it comes time to apply, they’re still relying on what’s most comfortable: their desktop computers.
According to a study by Glassdoor, job seekers complete 53% fewer applications on a mobile device and take 80% longer to do so than when applying on a desktop. That’s a major drop-off considering 58% of people use their phones to search for jobs.
That may be because looking for jobs on a mobile device is far easier than applying, leading many would-be candidates to postpone the application process until they’re perched comfortably behind a desktop. With the pace of life, that applicant may never get around to following through on that desktop app.
Most applications weren’t designed to be completed on a mobile device. You’ll hear phrases like “mobile-friendly” and “mobile-optimized” but be warned: the reality may not be what it seems. Too many applications masquerade as mobile-friendly when in reality they were adjusted with a quick-fix to make applying by phone possible, but not necessarily an easy experience.
That’s where mobile recruiting software can help. By contrast, truly mobile-first applications were designed with one objective in mind: make it easy to attract and convert new candidates on their phones.
Not sure how your application performs on mobile? Here’s an easy test: try it yourself. If you find the process cumbersome, it’s likely your candidates will, too.
You can easily grow your applicant pool, and stand out from the competition, by offering a truly great mobile experience. Follow this checklist to ensure your mobile application is everything your candidates want.
1. Keep it short. Only collect what you absolutely need to start screening. This makes some employers nervous: making an informed hiring decision is paramount. Unfortunately, a more-is-more attitude can tank your application conversion rate. Consider that 73% of job seekers abandon applications that take longer than 15 minutes. Is it any wonder only 22% of mobile applications are ever completed?1
2. Give applicants the ability to upload their resumes via Dropbox and Google Drive. Most applicants don’t have copies of their resume stored on their phones, so the ability to upload a resume from the cloud is a must.
3. Ensure your applicant tracking system parses resumes quickly and accurately. There’s nothing more frustrating for a candidate than uploading your resume only to find an employer is asking you to manually input all the same information. Just as bad is when an applicant tracking system botches parsing a resume, necessitating job seekers to scroll through and correct their personal information line by line.
4. Advertise your applications as truly mobile-friendly. This is something to brag about. According to Glassdoor, employers that advertise that their applications are mobile-friendly increase submissions by 11.6%.1
5. Offer job seekers the ability to apply by text. For some employers, it makes sense to skip the traditional application altogether. Employers like RPM Pizza, the largest Domino’s franchisee, use mobile recruiting software to tap into their customer base and encourage passersbys to apply on their phones. Job seekers text in a code they find on a poster, sign, or billboard. They’re then guided through a quick and straightforward application – and just like that, they’re under consideration.
6. Employ AI-assistants to chat with your job seekers. Automation can encourage job seekers to apply, answer FAQs, prescreen candidates, and schedule interviews. For example, Dierbergs Markets uses an automated assistant named Ellie on their career site to answer job seekers’ questions and provide additional information. Powered by iCIMS AI recruiting technology, Ellie converts thousands of job seekers a year into applicants.
7. Put job seekers into talent pools. Interested job seekers don’t always find relevant job openings right away. Keep them engaged by adding them to talent pools. The more ways you advertise your talent pools the better. Construction firm Allan Myers grew their talent pools tenfold by encouraging interested job seekers to join via their career site and while text messaging recruiters.
Interested in learning how iCIMS’ mobile recruiting software can help your business? Find out more here.
November 23, 2021