Leading cloud-based recruitment software provider to participate in several key speaking sessions with Microsoft, Indeed, Glassdoor, ADP and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
MATAWAN, N.J. (10/4/2017) - iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition solutions, announced today the company will be attending this year’s HR Technology Conference on Oct. 10-13 at the Venetian in Las Vegas. In addition to the company’s presence at the expo hall, iCIMS will be featured in several key speaking sessions alongside brands such as Indeed, Glassdoor, ADP, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Microsoft.
Helping forward-looking professionals rethink their business strategies and leverage technology to succeed, the HR Technology Conference is the world’s leading conference and expo for HR and IT audiences. Attendees will have access to nearly 400 HR technology product and service providers under one roof to easily compare and shop offerings from every category in the HR space, including recruitment. Also in attendance will be a large volume of providers who appear within the iCIMS Marketplace. iCIMS will be featured at booth number 1732, where product demonstrations will be conducted for those interested in learning more about the company’s suite of best-of-breed solutions.
“Progressive enterprise companies have prioritized their talent acquisition strategy, giving recruitment the focused attention it deserves,” said Susan Vitale, chief marketing officer at iCIMS. “We recognize the value of a great end-to-end candidate and user experience, and remain committed to investing in forward-thinking innovation that serves the needs of our loyal customers. Our presence at this year’s HR Technology Conference is a fantastic opportunity to speak alongside the biggest global brands and spotlight the impact a dedicated talent acquisition solution can have on overall business performance,” concluded Vitale.
With a full schedule of appearances, various representatives from iCIMS will be participating in several key speaking sessions throughout the conference. Below in order of appearance is iCIMS’ portion of the conference agenda with expanded details on each session:
- Josh Wright, chief economist at iCIMS, will be participating in a panel discussion, “The Real Economists of HR Technology: Using Big Data to Drive HR Decision-Making,” alongside fellow economists from Indeed, Glassdoor and ADP.
- Wednesday Oct. 11 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- John Leech, director of talent acquisition at St. Jude, and Josh Wright, chief economist at iCIMS, will be presenting together during a session titled “Finding a Cure for the Healthcare Hiring Crisis at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.”
- Wednesday Oct. 11 from 1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Susan Vitale, chief marketing officer at iCIMS, will be participating in a panel discussion, “The Challenge to Transform and Reform,” alongside executives from UPS and Randrr.
- Wednesday Oct. 11 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Adam Feigenbaum, chief customer officer at iCIMS, and Saumil Gandhi, director of HR technology at Microsoft will be presenting together during a session titled “Microsoft’s Extreme Recruiting Makeover.”
- Thursday Oct. 12 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Click here to register or learn more about the 2017 HR Tech Conference and the roster of speakers and attendees.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.