Leading cloud-based recruitment software provider to highlight product enhancements and partnerships at SHRM Annual
HOLMDEL, N.J. [June 14, 2018] – iCIMS Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition solutions, will be participating at the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition, which will be held June 17-20 in Chicago, IL, to share the latest updates to its recruiting platform.
The SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition features more than 200 concurrent sessions on topics related to benefits, workplace/HR practices, employment law, recruiting and workplace trends. More than 16,000 HR professionals, recruiters and business leaders are expected to attend the four-day event. A number of iCIMS clients, including leaders from Microsoft, DISH Network, and Sodexo, are speaking at the conference.
Conference attendees can find iCIMS in the expo center at booth number 650. There, product demonstrations will be conducted for those interested in learning more about the company’s recruiting technology, which allows organizations to centralize their talent acquisition tools under one recruitment platform and then easily integrate with a core HCM suite. Additionally, iCIMS will share information about recent product, service and business initiatives including:
- TextRecruit: Earlier this year, iCIMS acquired TextRecruit, the leading text message, live chat, and artificial intelligence (AI) platform for hiring. Attendees can view demos of TextRecruit’s AI, chatbot and text capabilities at booth number 3621.
- Premium Success: To build on iCIMS award-winning customer service experience, the company recently released a new offering for iCIMS customers, which provides a higher level of support to customers who want to realize better business outcomes, faster – as well as those that require extended system access/uptime.
- New Partnerships: iCIMS has recently partnered with large HCM providers, including ADP and Ultimate Software. Mutual customers can now benefit from a seamless platform-to-platform integration between the iCIMS talent acquisition suite and the HCM’s suite of HR, payroll, and talent management products. Additionally, iCIMS has partnered with Google to help customers significantly enhance the online job search experience for their candidates.
- GDPR Compliance: Ahead of the May 25 deadline, iCIMS released new product updates to comply with the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) including a consent capture for candidates.
- iCIMS Offer: Attendees can visit iCIMS’ booth to get a sneak preview into the company’s newest product, designed to support end-to-end offer management.
“This year’s SHRM Annual Conference and Expo is an exciting opportunity for iCIMS to discuss recruitment trends, demonstrate exciting new product and service capabilities, and hear from some fantastic client speakers,” said Susan Vitale, chief marketing officer at iCIMS. “The recruiting landscape is complex and always evolving. We’re pleased to participate in this year’s SHRM conference to showcase how our acquisition of TextRecruit, future offerings and strategic partnerships help our clients reduce those complexities to ultimately hire the best talent quickly and efficiently.”
For additional information about the 2018 SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition, visit: https://annual.shrm.org/.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.