- Leading Pure SaaS provider closes Q2 on a high-note with notable growth in software sales across new and existing customers; key verticals -
MATAWAN, N.J. (August 7, 2014) – iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, continues to ascend through 2014 as product sales, client count, revenue, and employee headcount rise. With iCIMS’ Pure SaaS delivery model, the company is uniquely positioned to keep up with the innovative and constantly changing nature of the talent acquisition market, while also possessing the security and scalability that can be trusted to suit the needs of companies of all sizes.
Setting the standard for talent acquisition software providers, the organization has seen a 35% increase in revenue growth from Q2 2013. Simultaneously, both annual recurring revenue growth and employee headcount have increased by 37% – bringing the organization to nearly 400 employees across the globe. Customer count also increased by 41% compared to Q2 2013.
“Our success in Q2 absolutely personifies the iCIMS spirit,” said iCIMS Chief Executive Officer, Colin Day. “It’s amazing to be a part of an ever-evolving organization that — thanks to the drive and dedication of the quality people we hire — continues to raise the bar in SaaS technology with 97% recurring revenue.”
Q2 2014 Business Highlights Include:
- Product Sales: The number of units of iCIMS Connect, the company’s candidate relationship management (CRM) product, increased by 138% vs. Q2 2013.
- Cross-sell: Year over year, iCIMS experienced a significant increase in the sales of the following solutions within its 2,200+ client base:
- iCIMS Connect sales increased by 122%
- Social Distribution sales increased by 475%
- I-9 and E-Verify sales increased by 167%
- Vertical Growth: iCIMS saw a 33% increase in new customers within the Manufacturing industry, 67% more customers in Retail, and 167% more customers in Technology businesses versus 2013. Included on the list of new iCIMS customers are Northern Star Industries, Inc., RadioShack, and Inttra, Inc.
- Mobile-Optimized Technology Innovation: After rolling out mobile-optimized career portals in early 2014, iCIMS measured that mobile usage among its clients’ job seekers increased 75%. Usage was calculated across more than 200 million job seekers that visit iCIMS-hosted career sites.
- Awards: iCIMS garnered accolades from the New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC), NJBIZ, and Red Herring for efforts surrounding outstanding fiscal and corporate performance, entrepreneurship, and company culture. Additionally, iCIMS’ Chief Financial Officer, Ronald Kasner, was selected as the 2014 CFO of the Year by NJTC.
- Key Leadership Appointment: Michael Wilczak was appointed as the organization’s Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, bringing 20 years of experience as a global business executive to the company.
- Increased Partner Development: iCIMS saw a 31% increase in technology partners, further illustrating the need for best-in-breed software providers to integrate and support clients together.
“An outstanding year in 2013 reset the definition of achievement for all groups at iCIMS. We love delighting customers and have enjoyed partnering with them to achieve great mutual success, leading us to build our operation to scale to match our growth. The first half of the year is a great indicator that we have a lot to look forward to in the remainder of 2014," concluded Day.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.