Leading cloud-based recruitment platform provider shares company milestones and momentum in customer growth
HOLMDEL, N.J. [August 2, 2018] – iCIMS Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition solutions, announced results for the second quarter of 2018. Highlights include a new alliance with Ultimate Software, continued customer growth across the enterprise, mid-market and UK, and GDPR compliance achievements.
In Q2 2018, iCIMS welcomed notable new customers, including HEI Hotels, a fast-growing hospitality owner and operator with decentralized hiring needs and Mosaic Consulting, the largest Ultimate Software consulting firm. While all considered or previously used their Human Capital Management (HCM) system for recruitment, these clients cited iCIMS’ strong candidate experience and industry-leading integration capabilities as reasons why their organizations opted to integrate iCIMS’ enterprise recruitment platform alongside their HCM to support their hiring needs.
These recent customer wins reflect the increased importance organizations are placing on recruitment functions and their role in driving business outcomes. Gartner analyst Jason Cerrato states, “Business leaders have identified acquiring talent as a key organizational priority. Hiring has become a component of business success, and we've evolved into a talent-driven economy.” 
“We’re pleased to see more organizations recognize how critical recruitment is to business success and are delighted to welcome these customers to the iCIMS family,” said Colin Day, iCIMS chairman and chief executive officer. “We continue to believe hiring is strategic and more complex than any other HR function and are dedicated to helping our customers get recruitment right. To support that promise, this quarter we released upgraded products and services and saw exciting traction with key partners that will prove extremely beneficial to our customers. Given our strong first half, we are very confident in our ability to execute through the rest of 2018.”
Second Quarter Highlights Include:
- An alliance with Ultimate Software to feature a new seamless platform-to-platform product integration within each company’s marketplace for customers. Industry analyst Madeline Laurano from Aptitude Research commented on the partnership saying, “Both [iCIMS and Ultimate Software] are established yet innovative players in their respective field. And both have seen the value of partnering with expertise outside their domain versus trying to build everything themselves.”
- In alignment with the May 25 deadline, iCIMS achieved compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – a major point of concern for any organization operating or doing business in the EU.
- The launch of a monthly hiring indicator for U.S. job growth and hiring activity drawing on a database of more than 61 million applications and three million jobs posted per year by more than 3,500 customers.
- iCIMS Chairman and CEO, Colin Day, was recognized on Glassdoor’s Top CEO list with a 97 percent approval rating based on employee feedback.
- iCIMS was included on NJBIZ’s Best Places to Work in New Jersey 2018 list for the seventh consecutive year and awarded a Stevie American Business Award for exceptional customer service for the fourth consecutive year.
- iCIMS hosted its first annual partner summit, which included representation from ADP, Ultimate Software, Infor Talent Science, Sterling, Bayard Advertising and ExponentHR and highlighted mutual success with iCIMS’ Platform-as-a-Service framework, UNIFi, as well as growing opportunities for the partner community.
- iCIMS’ participation in many industry events including SHRM Annual, RecruitCon, Gulf Coast Symposium, UNLEASH America, and a presentation with Enterprise Holdings at SHRM Talent Conference & Expo.
 Gartner, Build the Candidate Experience Equation Into Your Talent Acquisition Processes, 30 March 2018
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.