Leading cloud-based recruitment software provider closes Q3 2016 with revenue growth above thirty percent and continued profitability
For the third quarter of 2016, revenues increased 35 percent compared with revenues for the same period in 2015, and continued more than a decade of profitability for the company. The continued growth exceeded that of the broader industry as iCIMS expanded its market share across customers of all sizes and industries.
“We have set our sights on becoming the number one recruiting platform, and it is exceptional what a resolute vision coupled with consistent execution can achieve,” stated Colin Day, Chairman and CEO of iCIMS, Inc. “We continue to increase our footprint, and we are distancing ourselves from our competitors. Companies buy us for the value in our best-of-breed talent acquisition software and stay with us for our exceptional customer service,” Day said.
Key highlights for the third quarter of 2016 include:
- Continued to grow its presence across all segments of the market and all industries. Some of the new customers added in the second quarter included SPS Commerce, Children’s Hospital and Medical Center, National Securities, and New York Institute of Technology, among many others.
- Garnered accolades from news media, along with economic and industry analysts such as The Associated Press, Yahoo! Finance, USA Today College, Bloomberg BNA, Fast Company, TheStreet, Entrepreneur, and Quartz, as well as many HR trade publications. Led by Chief Economist Josh Wright, iCIMS’ U.S. Hiring Trends report and has become a leading source of insight into the US economy, providing hiring companies and labor economists with useful information about labor trends in the United States.
- Earned a place on the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the eleventh consecutive year. iCIMS was one of only two software companies in the country to have achieved such an accomplishment, a testament to its ability to provide best-to-market products, great customer service, and continuously execute to achieve financial results.
- Hosted its 13th Annual Customer Advisory Council. The three-day event brought together iCIMS customers to discuss their talent acquisition strategies, provide insights into the evolution of the iCIMS Talent Platform, and discuss future product features, among other exchanges.
- Announced plans to move its company headquarters to the historic Bell Works building in 2017, providing a 50 percent increase in office space for the company to allow for further expansion.
“We have truly staked our claim as the dominant player in talent acquisition software. We are the largest standalone provider for customers of all sizes, representing all industries, and who span all geographies. Our single focus on such an important function to employers has enabled us to lead the recruiting software evolution from a standalone ATS, to an integrated suite of products, and now the centralized platform to organize the breadth of all software tools within talent acquisition,” said Day. “What was once software for a single piece of hiring has now expanded to cover a growing ecosystem of nearly thirty categories, and we have consolidated an otherwise fragmented industry into one simplified platform of record for hiring,” Day concluded.
iCIMS maintains its expectations to deliver year over year revenue growth in excess of 30 percent for the full year ending December 31, 2016, while remaining profitable.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruiting. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting programs through an award-winning end-to-end talent acquisition platform and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports more than 4,000 customers, including nearly 20% of Fortune 100 companies, hiring 4 million people each year. For more information, visit www.icims.com.