- Does iCIMS have experience migrating customers from my current solution provider?
- iCIMS has successfully migrated clients over to the iCIMS Talent Platform from virtually every leading competitor, including Taleo, Kenexa, Vurv Express, Success Factors, HRM Direct, BrassRing, HRSmart, Ceridian, Peopleclick, VirtualEdge, SilkRoad, Peoplesoft, First Advantage, Monster, PCRecruiter, Authoria, Jobvite, Sendouts, ADP, HodesIQ, SonicRecruit, UltiPro and more.
- Can all of my existing resumes and candidate/employee data be migrated to iCIMS?
- Yes. iCIMS will assist with the migration of your existing data into the iCIMS Talent Platform.
- Can all of my legacy data including requisitions, contacts, attachments, etc. be migrated to iCIMS?
- Yes. iCIMS' Implementation Team can facilitate the migration of legacy data.
- How much will the migration process affect my daily work experience?
- Because iCIMS has migrated clients from a variety of competing systems, iCIMS has the experience and expertise to move data efficiently and with very little disturbance to your daily work routine.
- I have a lot of data that needs to be migrated over from my existing system to the iCIMS Talent Platform. Will I be charged a fee because of this?
- While some competitors charge up to $15,000 in added fees due to the amount of data that needs be migrated over, iCIMS does not charge customers based on the volume of the migration. Instead, clients pay a one-time implementation fee that includes the migration of all data as well as any preferred system configurations, career site branding, New Hire Onboarding Portal branding, and new user training.
- Once my data is fully migrated over, what will the transition to the Platform be like?
- Before you go live with the system, iCIMS will give you time to test the configurations made to the iCIMS Talent Platform and ensure that the system accurately reflects your workflow needs. System users will then be trained on the configured Platform with consideration to how your organization will be using the system to manage your unique hiring process.
- What kind of support and training can I expect to receive during the implementation process and after we go live with the system?
- With iCARE Support, we have you covered. Every iCIMS client partners with a dedicated client services team that helps users get the most out of their relationship with iCIMS. For iCIMS Recruit and iCIMS Onboard, our support teams include a Client Relationship Director, an Implementation Manager, Subject Matter Expert, and a Project Engineer. This group is available to assist clients throughout their time with iCIMS, ensuring timely implementation of the iCIMS Talent Platform and ongoing satisfaction with iCIMS services. iCIMS has developed training and support programs to maximize user adoption, proficiency, and satisfaction including live webinars, training manuals, e-Learning tutorials, and hard copy documentation.
Furthermore, while some competing solution providers offer limited training and support unless purchased for additional fees, iCIMS provides enterprise levels of service and training to all customers without hidden fees.
- Can the iCIMS Talent Platform integrate with other HR technologies that my company is using?
- Absolutely. iCIMS has experienced success with the iCIMS Talent Platform's flexible integration standards that make it possible to work with a wide range of third-party tools while keeping the integration investment reasonable for customers.
These integrations make it possible to automate data transfers and create bidirectional data feeds to and from the iCIMS Talent Platform with systems such SAP, Kronos, ADP, Ceridian, Paychex, Oracle, and homegrown systems.
For a complete list of system integrations please click here.
- Is the system reliable? Is there any downtime?
- The iCIMS Talent Platform has a proven track record of not only meeting, but also exceeding, the stringent delivery and performance standards of our more than 1,200 customers and over 1,000,000 users across the globe.
iCIMS solutions are among the most reliable in the industry, supporting a system availability rating that exceeds 99.9% and is also amongst the fastest and most responsive offerings available to HR professionals today.
A Senior Recruiter from Altarum Institute, and an end user of the iCIMS Talent Platform, commented: "I've worked with a large number of systems in the past and implemented them with universities and health systems, iCIMS has the best 'up time' of anything I have ever worked with."
- Are there configuration fees?
- Ninety percent of all changes to the iCIMS Talent Platform are classified as configurations that can be made free of charge in the system. The Platform is built on a single source code that utilizes an on/off approach to its features.
- Can iCIMS support my needs for the long term? How does the software account for future growth?
- The iCIMS Talent Platform is designed to be flexible, configurable, and scalable to accommodate growth and changes. The same source code is used to accommodate clients of all sizes, industries, and verticals as they grow or scale forward their Platform usage. Unlike other providers, iCIMS does not require clients to migrate to new databases or pay premium prices for Customer Support if their business expands.
- I still have questions before I select iCIMS for my company's talent acquisition solution needs. How can I get them answered?
- You can call iCIMS toll free at 1.800.889.4422 or contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.