iCIMS Dominates the SaaS Scene with New Products, Strong Sales, and a Major Milestone in Company Growth During First Half of the Year
MATAWAN, N.J. (JULY 18, 2013) –2012 was a banner year for iCIMS, Inc. and it appears in 2013 there is no slowing down for the leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses. Most notable, the company celebrated a milestone as overall recurring revenue eclipsed $50 million. This news come on the heels of many wins over the past two quarters including major product enhancements, strong financial performance, and a major expansion project.
2013 First Half Fiscal Highlights Include:
- A 25% increase in revenue in Q2 2013 compared to Q2 2012.
- A 103% increase in Net New monthly recurring revenue as compared to last year.
- A 43% increase in customers with more than 300 added in the first half of 2013 alone.
- 200% increase in cross sales of iCIMS Onboard.
- 124% increase in initial sales of iCIMS Social Distribution in Q1 2012 compared to Q1 2013 and a 44% increase in cross sales for the same time period.
- Initial sales of the company’s new Connect product have already exceeded year-end goals.
- Vertical Growth and Success:
- 25% growth in the Retail Industry from last year
- 33% jump in the Healthcare Industry
- A 25% increase in the workforce from the first half of 2012 to the first half of this year with the addition of 54 new employees.
iCIMS is growing in every way - so much so that the company is expanding its corporate offices as well. The company has begun work on a brand new, 13,500 square foot, cutting-edge iCIMS Tech Center for the Research & Development Team on the third floor of the building it occupies in Matawan, New Jersey. The new iCIMS Tech Center will be move-in ready by Q4 2013.
“We are a unique company. While we are driven to innovative and change, we have done so by remaining true to our company philosophy of providing Pure SaaS solutions supported by an unparalleled customer experience to create the most ¬flexible and simple-to-use Talent Acquisition Suite in the market,” said iCIMS CEO, Colin Day. “I am proud to say that our continued success, year after year, has been based almost entirely on organic growth, and we continue to be successful while never running with the pack and never compromising who we are at our core.”
Other Key Milestones:
- 13.1- iCIMS proudly released the latest version of its talent acquisition suite, Talent Platform 13.1, complete with bi-directional email, a new and advanced integration layer, a comprehensive metrics dashboard, and an upgraded Onboard solution.
- Expanded 2013 HR Hero Series Tour – HR Executives from across the country have been hopping on the tour, which expanded to 12 stops across the country from just five in 2012. The tour has been a major success with double the amount of registrants as compared to last year. The tour has already made stops in New York, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Orlando, and Austin, and will be hitting Chicago, Minneapolis, and Seattle in the second half of the year. iCIMS plans to expand the HR Hero Series even further in 2014.
- iCIMS Picks up 4 Industry Awards:
- Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service: iCIMS won the Bronze Award for “Customer Service Department of the Year” in the Computer Software Category for the successful launch of its new, redesigned iCARE Customer Support Site.
- HRO Today’s TekTonic Award: Overall Category: iCIMS won the overall award for its iCIMS Social Distribution solution.
- NJBIZ’s Best Places to Work in New Jersey List: For the second year in a row, iCIMS has won a spot on the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey List for small/medium sized companies.
- Network Products Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Product Awards: iCIMS took home the Bronze Award in the Cloud Computing/ SaaS Category for its outstanding Talent Platform.
- American Business Award: iCIMS was honored with a second Bronze Stevie Award for “Customer Service Department of the Year.” The award was for the successful redesign of its iCARE Customer Support Site and the addition of Platform Consultants, a division within iCIMS’ Customer Success department.
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform
, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing
, to recruiting
, to onboarding
all within a single web-based application. With more than 2,000 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system
providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com
or view a free online demo
of the iCIMS Talent Platform.